Easy tabletop mini game
I would recommend Frostgrave. Rules are simple and it plays better the more terrain you have.
[+] 2 users Like SethDrallitoc's post
(06-19-2017, 04:09 PM)SethDrallitoc Wrote: I would recommend Frostgrave. Rules are simple and it plays better the more terrain you have.

Out of interest... do you think Frostgrave's ruleset could be modified for a sci-fi setting?

I have a crap load of 40K terrain... but I hate (with a burning passion) the direction the game has gone in and I'd like to re-purpose the minis and terrain I have.
(06-21-2017, 03:47 AM)Blocky Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 04:09 PM)SethDrallitoc Wrote: I would recommend Frostgrave. Rules are simple and it plays better the more terrain you have.

Out of interest... do you think Frostgrave's ruleset could be modified for a sci-fi setting?

I have a crap load of 40K terrain... but I hate (with a burning passion) the direction the game has gone in and I'd like to re-purpose the minis and terrain I have.
I have the Frostgrave rules. Short answer: yes. Longer answer: a lot of work to convert the rules/map models to stats. Shooting rules would need much expansion.

(06-21-2017, 11:36 AM)pendrake Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 03:47 AM)Blocky Wrote:

I have the Frostgrave rules. Short answer: yes. Longer answer: a lot of work to convert the rules/map models to stats. Shooting rules would need much expansion.

Good to know...

I was also looking at the Infinity rules and maybe modifying them for smaller models
Infinity is our primary game now. I love it, and from a terrain builder's perspective, it's awesome because the terrain is incredibly important.